Sunday, February 04, 2007

speechless.

PS : girlies, study session this week? :)))

i came into this page half an hour ago, stared at it..

& closed the page.

i've pretty much lost the blogging "essence", hopping from one server to another server. now, i really don't know where to settle down.

this has been my domain since godknowswhen. yah well, i can still redirect the page, but it doesn't feel the same..

& lazy people, i know you all don't like to click on the "READ MORE" links, or click to comment.. so, blogger's best with a tagboard.

livejournal looks yummy cause my blog's gonna look damn neat with the "READ MORE" link, friends only, and private post function.

wordpress's only good for the password protect post:(

TELL ME HOW? actually i'm just itchy handed.

**

things change, as time passes.

think i'm more into the boyf now as time passes. things he do, things he tries to do just makes me happy & feel love, of course, love him more as well:)

the boyf's so nice, was really mad at my mom ytd & he tried to make me happy. now he owes me 20 happy meals :)))) but but but, decided that 20 happy meals = 80 bux, so he's gonna give me the money to shop! & buy my tops. HAHAHA. && no flowers for vday, but he's getting me tops tops & more tops! :D

i'm a happy girl:)

the boyf's being so nice to me, but i'm broke to the bones and can get him nothing:(( wait till i work baby! i'm gonna get you smthng:)

for now, i love you! :)

**

the best way to lose weight, fall outta love & get aneroxic! hahahaha:)

**

i'm craving for starbucks's vanilla latte :( i've been ranting to the boyf the whole day. hahahaha:) & i need a haircut! but i dont know whether to cut it short, trim it or what lar!

shall think again:))

alright, nuff said.

murphys law : anything can go wrong, will go wrong. :))

LOVE THE BOYF!

XOXO

No comments: