Saturday, February 03, 2007

shopping turned bad

shopping was good. cleared half my wishlist.

got my tapered jeans, aladdin pants looks pretty :) two tshirts from hanabana.

still short of tops for chinese new year:( but ahhh, i wanna get the mango top. spag with lace. shall see how la. i've got no cash, gotta borrow from the boyf & claim it back from my mom.

v8 dinner was good. i always eat the same thing, sirloin steak with black pepper sauce & erh, the steak's raw.. -_-

love the granny:)

got scolded for crapshit trival stuffs. wasted my time, breath & energy screaming at my mom & vice versa for a good 1 hour in the car. i'm amazed at how we can argue. but whatever, life's like this.

thanks yena, for that blooooody hard slap you gave me. it hurts la! :)

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAH!
HELO!
ITS JUST SUPER COINCIDENTAL!
I CAN'T RESIST THAT SLAP LA, BABY!:D:D
I'M GLAD YOU GT WHAT YOU WANT BUD HELO, THE TOPS FER CNY ARE THE TOP PRIOR LA.
LOLOLOL.

EEEEEENA

rachelsyh said...

HAHAHA i think i'm dumb or smthng la. HAHAHAHA. i just bot bottoms bottoms and bottoms. i see no nice tops! HAHAHA